Leadership / Declaration of Faith
Tokyo Lighthouse ChurchーSenior Pastor
Director of Education
Seya Christ ChurchーSenior Pastor
Director of Missions
Shonan Central Church ーSenior Pastor
Lighthouse Shinjuku Church-Senior
Tokyo Lighthouse Church
Tokyo Lighthouse Church-Pastor
Grace River ChurchーSenior Pastor
DECLARATION OF FAITH
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
１. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
２. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
３. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and
born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He
ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
４. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is
commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
５. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through
the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence
of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the
Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12. In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
13. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to
catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the